Marriage visa:

This visa allows a non-EU family member or partner to apply for a Spanish residency on the back of his partner's/relative residency permit. It's a fast-track procedure.

Read More

Non-lucrative visa:

Ideal for pensioners who want to live and enjoy the Spanish lifestyle. You cannot work in Spain with this visa.

Read More offers a wide selection of visas to choose from. All visa applications are filed online, greatly expediting the admin procedure. We work with specialized Spanish Immigration lawyers and qualified paralegals.

We have a proven track record of delivering the highest standards at the most affordable fees. Please browse our client testimonials, from all over the world.

If you are planning on staying in Spain for more than 90 consecutive days within a six-month rolling period, you must apply for Spanish residency.

Call or e-mail us today, and one of our friendly residency in-house specialists will guide you through the visa procedure picking the one that is best suited for you and your family.

Myspainresidency has 100% track record attaining Spanish residency.